Entry Level Recruiter / Sales
Company: ettain group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Technical Recruiter with advancement opportunity to Business
ettain group is searching for a dynamic individual to join our team
of Technical Recruiters and Business Development Managers. We are
committed to providing the highest quality candidate experience and
recruiting the most diverse, qualified, and creative professionals
in our industry. Culture, Training & Growth:We believe in a strong
culture of celebrating success and promoting from within. Our
comprehensive training program combines a thorough orientation,
mentor program, and hands-on training. Most of our employees begin
their career as a Technical Recruiter, where they learn the
fundamentals of our business, before advancing into Business
Development and Leadership opportunities.
Compensation and Benefits:ettain group offers a highly lucrative
compensation package which includes a competitive base salary +
uncapped commission (paid weekly) that you are eligible to earn
from day one!
- Customizable Healthcare (FSA or HSA)
- Dental, Vision, and 401k match, etc.
- Starting at 20 days PTO + Holidays
- Annual all-inclusive incentive trip (Bahamas, Mexico, etc.)
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:As a Technical Recruiter, your
day to day will consist of:
- Identifying qualified IT professionals, through various
sourcing techniques (applications, job boards, database, social
media, referrals etc.) and serve as the main point of contact for
all candidates throughout the entire recruiting cycle.
- Build and maintain relationships with active and passive
candidates and match them with job openings that meet their
preferences and career goals.
- Reaching out to a minimum of 50 candidates per day via phone,
as well as outreach via email, text, LinkedIn etc.
- Negotiating compensation and communicating all incentives to
attract and hire the best candidates for our clients.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities (after Promotion from
Technical Recruiter): As a BDM, your day to day will consist of:
- Prospecting and building relationships with hiring managers at
various small to large companies in your local market. After
establishing this relationship, you will serve as the main point of
contact for the client throughout the entirety of the hiring
process and beyond.
- Meeting with 10 Hiring Managers each week, to discover business
needs and make recommendations to deliver the ideal candidate for
- Partnering with and clearly communicating job requirements to
the Recruiting team, to ensure accurate delivery of top talent for
Our Ideal Candidate and Job Requirements:We are looking for
sales-minded individuals who are interested in moving into a
client-facing Sales role as a Business Development Manager.
- Competitive, self-starters who are goal-oriented and results
- High energy individuals who are adaptable and enjoy fast-paced
- Dynamic professionals with strong interpersonal skills and
effective communication to work with our clients and prospects
- Individuals with strong emotional intelligence and intuition to
make quick business decisions
- Previous sales or client facing work experience is
- Bachelor's Degree is required
What sets us APART?Our A.P.A.R.T. values, which stand for Attitude,
Performance, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork are at the core
of our business model and culture.
Keywords: ettain group, Lombard , Entry Level Recruiter / Sales, Sales , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!