Financial Benefits Analyst I
Posted on: January 24, 2023
OverviewTransdev U.S. has an exciting opportunity for an
accomplished leader as Financial Benefits Analyst I , reporting to
the Benefits Manager, Retirement Plans. The Financial Benefits
Analyst will work at the Corporate office and conduct day-to-day
administration of the Retirement Plans, to include the qualified
and nonqualified plans. Performs detailed analysis and conducts
weekly, monthly, and quarterly audits of plan data. Researches,
validates, and provides corrective actions related to plan
enrollment and data integrity. Researches pay/position information
for recommendation to HR. Provides customer service to team
members, works with management, vendors, finance, payroll, data
management, and legal to ensure administration of plans are
conducted in accordance with DOL and ERISA
- Manage day-to-day plan administration and vendor
- Ability to read, analyze and apply plan provisions in
accordance with the plan documents.
- Determination of participant eligibility and vesting for
purposes of allocation of contributions.
- Detailed audits of plan contributions, eligibility, vesting and
- Identify and make corrective actions related to compliance of
plans. Assist in annual compliance testing and Form 5500
- Assist location and participant inquiries about the retirement
- Maintain and track open items lists of actions and on-going
project items and conduct regularly schedule meetings with
- Help design and create in-house, custom communications.
- Assisting in compliance projects including the initiation of
service requests, calculations, and research.
- Assisting in research and review of pay/position data.
- Other duties as required.Qualifications
- Bachelors degree (BA/BS).
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with advanced Microsoft Excel
- A collaborator with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information with
appropriate discretion and judgement.
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changing
- Employee benefits, Payroll, Compensation, and Retirement
Benefits experience is a plus.
- Travel requirement outside of immediate area (as a percent)
Pre-Employment Requirements: Drug testing and background
checkTesting related to job requirementsPhysical Requirements:
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as
- 100% of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned or
well ventilated facilities
- Work is accomplished in an office or in a cubicle space
equipped with a telephone and computer.
- The employee is generally subjected to long periods spent
sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen.About Transdev:
Transdev is the largest private-sector provider and integrator of
multiple modes of public transportation in the United States,
including operations of bus, rail, streetcar, paratransit,
autonomous vehicle, and shuttle services. Cities, counties,
airports, companies and universities across the world contract with
Transdev to operate their transportation systems. Our goal is to
help clients provide mobility solutions that are available to all
riders and are appealing, convenient, integrated networks that
people actively choose to ride. Our purpose is to empower the
freedom to move with safe, reliable and innovative solutions that
serve the common good. In cities across the U.S., were helping our
clients move toward integrating public transit into the citys
lifeblood, circulating and connecting people to the places they
care about. We are a global company operating in 18 countries on
six continents. Our U.S. headquarters is based near Chicago,
Illinois. Find out more by visiting,www.transdevNA.comA video about
Transdev is available
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified.The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.Transdev is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without
regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation,
religion or other legally protected status or any other
classification protected by federal, state, or local lawJob
Locations USA-IL-LombardPosted Date 1 month ago (12/14/2022 8:42
PM)Requisition ID 2022-24751 Position Category
Administrative/Clerical/Payroll/HR/Accounting Internal Reference
826 Company/Division Transdev Inc. (Corporate)
Keywords: Transdev, Lombard , Financial Benefits Analyst I, Professions , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!