Company: Strategic Captial Investment Advisors
Posted on: November 26, 2022
An independent institutional investment consulting firm located
in Lombard, Illinois is seeking an Investment Analyst. Our firm
provides strategically focused investment consulting advice to
institutional investors, including defined benefit/defined
contribution plans, corporate on-balance sheet investment programs,
endowments and foundations. -We are seeking to hire an Investment
Analyst. - The individual will be responsible for performance
accounting, analytical/research functions to support the effective
delivery of the firm's investment consulting services and report
production/distribution responsibilities. - Over time the
responsibilities will begin to expand into other portfolio and
research related assignments.Primary functions include:
- Performance accounting work using bank custody/accounting
statements and data from investment managers to calculate
investment returns and update performance analytics in proprietary
- Reconcile/audit data and financial information from internal
systems and external data sources.
- Communicate discrepancies/solve problems related to the
reconciliation of data.
- Learn to proficiently use our proprietary Excel-based
performance accounting system and process.
- Work on projects designed to improve the efficiency and
integrity of internal processes and functions.
- Expand responsibilities into various areas of investment
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of client
- Maintain project tracking logs.
- Various research assignments.The primary requirements for the
- High proficiency working with Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
The individual must be able to produce high quality, reliable work
- Strong oral communication and listening skills are critical.
The individual must be an effective communicator.
- The individual must be able to effectively work with the firm's
senior professionals, be a team player and contribute to the
professional work environment of the firm.
- The individual should exhibit strong organizational skills and
must be able to independently manage their daily work and overall
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree. Business-related focus
(Finance, Economics, Accounting, etc.) preferred. - GPA > 3.0
(Official Transcripts will be required during the interview
- CFA Charterholder, currently enrolled or interest in obtaining
CFA designation is a positive.
- 0 to 4 years of experience in a finance, investment or
accounting position.On-the-job training is provided. -Typical
hours: 8:30/9:00 a.m. - 5:30/6:00 p.m.Annual Salary $75,000 -
$100,000 (commensurate with experience/capabilities)Compensation
also includes: Retirement Plan Contribution, Subsidized Health Plan
& HSA Contribution and Potential Annual Bonus based on
Contribution, 10 vacation days annually.Opportunity for career
growth and advancement.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.If you
are interested in the position and meet the qualifications, please
apply with current resume.Please do not call or stop by the
office.A background check will be conducted during the interview
Keywords: Strategic Captial Investment Advisors, Lombard , Investment Analyst, Professions , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!