Analyst, Business Process
Company: Ocean Network Express
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Business Process, IT, Strategy & Innovation
Analyst, Business Process
North America Business Process provides support and development for
Business Process engineering. They have the overall responsibility
for the SOP development process, and they provide support in the
specific business areas in the preparation and management of all
business SOPs. They have the overall responsibility to develop,
manage, and maintain the offshore migration process. They also
support the application and RPA automation development's life cycle
within their specific business areas of responsibility.
- Support the activities of the Sr. Manager of Business
- Meet regularly with business units to identify challenges and
pain points and solutions.
- Support the development, implementation, and enforcement of
business processes both onshore and offshore.
- Author and publish documentation for standard operating
procedures for business units.
- Author and publish documentation related to workflow changes
resulting from system enhancements.
- Conduct impact analysis of technology changes on business
processes and existing technology.
- Obtain requirements for business system enhancements.
- Coordinate system user acceptance testing by executing the
testing strategy, scheduling resources, and tracking test
- Support the development, release, and maintenance of business
- Support the development, release, and maintenance of RPA BOT
Core Required Skills and Competencies:
- Innovative and change oriented.
- Ability to collaborate effectively.
- Ability to drive and influence change.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to evaluate data, analyze, and problem solve.
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with
individuals across departments and all levels, from staff to senior
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, as well
as presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel on short notice and for
extended periods to various office locations, including overseas
Function Specific Required Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in project management, process engineering, and
Required Minimum Years Experience:
- A minimum of three years in the shipping/logistics industry is
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Ocean Network Express provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
At Ocean Network Express, we strive toward high-level results for
all our employees and pride ourselves on identifying opportunities
for internal movement and advancement of proven talent. If you're
interested in a career in the global transportation industry and
are looking for growth and advancement opportunities, we encourage
you to apply. We enjoy meeting candidates that are persistent in
their own professional development.
About Ocean Network Express (ONE)
Ocean Network Express (ONE) was incepted on July 7, 2017, following
the liner service integrations of Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha ("K" LINE),
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) and Nippon Yusen Kaisha (NYK). The new
entity functions from its global headquarters in Singapore,
supported by regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Singapore, the
United Kingdom, the United States, and Brazil. ONE is the world's
sixth-largest container carrier with a fleet size of approximately
1.59 million TEU. Operating more than 220 vessels, it offers an
expeditious and reliable international network of over 130 services
to 120 countries and beyond. ONE is a member of THE Alliance
(THEA), a global ocean carrier consortium.
For more information, please visit www.one-line.com
Keywords: Ocean Network Express, Lombard , Analyst, Business Process, Professions , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!