Supervisor, Business Process
Company: Ocean Network Express
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Supervisor, Business Process
North America Business Process provides support and development for
Business Process engineering. Responsible for the SOP development
process and providing support in the specific business areas in
preparation and management of all business SOPs. Responsible for
developing, managing, and maintaining the offshore migration
process. Provides guidance on use of business applications to
end-users. Also supports the application development's life cycle
within their specific areas.
- Support the activities and objectives of the Senior Manager of
- Has responsibility and accountability for all employees
reporting directly to this position.
- Manage performance and foster collaboration.
- Oversee the training of employees, especially new hires.
- Take a leadership role in departmental and interdepartmental
meetings and encourage constructive discussion idea-sharing.
- Using project management methodologies, lead, implement and
support business process improvement projects.
- Responsible for preparation of process improvement
specifications, measurements, and enhancement requirements.
- Support the development and implementation of business
processes onshore and offshore.
- Coordinate functional and user acceptance testing of regional
and global IT projects by executing the testing strategy,
scheduling resources and tracking test performance.
- Conduct impact analysis of technology changes on business
processes and existing technology.
- Support the development, release, and maintenance of business
- Support the development, implementation, and enforcement of
- Author and publish documentation related to workflow changes
resulting from system enhancements.
- Author and publish documentation for standard operating
procedures for business units
Core Required Skills and Competencies:
- Strong leadership skills with orientation towards supervising
staff to achieve and produce at high levels.
- Experience in project management, process engineering, business
application development, and support.
- Ability to develop concepts to utilize systems and processes to
improve business efficiency.
- Ability to identify root causes of problems and work
collaboratively within the organization to design and implement
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with
individuals across departments and across all levels, from staff to
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, as well
as presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel on short notice and for
extended periods to various office locations, including non-U.S.
Function Specific Required Skills and Competencies:
- Innovative and change-oriented.
- Ability to influence and persuade and to drive and influence
- Ability to evaluate data, analyze, and problem solve.
- Ability to collaborate and facilitate others effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong analytical ability.
Required Minimum Years Experience:
Supervisory experience preferred.
Experience in project management, process engineering, business
application development, and support preferred.
Experience in the Transportation/Logistics industry preferred.
Required Minimum Education:
Bachelor's degree preferred
Ocean Network Express provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
At Ocean Network Express, we strive toward high-level results for
all our employees and pride ourselves on identifying opportunities
for internal movement and advancement of proven talent. If you're
interested in a career in the global transportation industry and
are looking for growth and advancement opportunities, we encourage
you to apply. We enjoy meeting candidates that are persistent in
their own professional development.
About Ocean Network Express (ONE)
Ocean Network Express (ONE) was incepted on July 7, 2017, following
the liner service integrations of Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha ("K" LINE),
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) and Nippon Yusen Kaisha (NYK). The new
entity functions from its global headquarters in Singapore,
supported by regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Singapore, the
United Kingdom, the United States, and Brazil. ONE is the world's
sixth-largest container carrier with a fleet size of approximately
1.59 million TEU. Operating more than 220 vessels, it offers an
expeditious and reliable international network of over 130 services
to 120 countries and beyond. ONE is a member of THE Alliance
(THEA), a global ocean carrier consortium.
For more information, please visit www.one-line.com
Keywords: Ocean Network Express, Lombard , Supervisor, Business Process, Professions , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!