Company: Linecraft, Inc
Posted on: June 20, 2022
SUMMARYThe primary role of this position is to support the
review of manufactured product to ensure set quality standards are
met.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect, test or measure product for conformance to
specification - first article and in-process inspections.
- Ability to calibrate measuring devices such as micrometers,
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to
specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers,
gauges or micrometers.
- Read blueprints, data, manuals or other materials to determine
specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment
methods, certification processes, formulas, or measuring
- Complete Product Parts Approval Process paperwork
- Review incoming parts for print conformity for release to
- Determine acceptance or rejections of materials based on
measurements and test results.
- Complete inspections using optical comparators, coordinate
measuring machines, and other advanced measuring equipment.
- Set-up, program and operate testing and CMM equipment.
- Works with minimal supervision to independently perform the job
of Quality Assurance Technician in its entirety as assigned.
- Complete quality assessments during manufacturing
- Ensure inspection equipment is calibrated correctly.
- Determine quality assurance of product prior to movement
- Collaboration between associates and supervisor/leads
concerning inspection results.TECHNICAL SKILLS Knowledge and use of
work processors, spreadsheets, databases, and applicable inspection
- 3 years of relevant QC experience
- Prior Gear experience preferred
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 work environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Knowledge of effective team-building approaches, and team
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage many
- Demonstrated ability in analytical thinking
- Ability to present complex or difficult messages clearly and
- Lives the "continuous improvement" philosophy; develops and
adopts new ideas and concepts
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred LANGUAGE SKILLSAbility to read,
analyzes, and interprets general periodicals, professional
journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulation.
- Basic mathematic skills required.
- REASONING ABILITY
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusionsPHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must
occasionally lift and or move up to a specified pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability
to adjust focus. PI182383274
Keywords: Linecraft, Inc, Lombard , Quality Technician, Professions , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!