Customer Service Support Rep
Posted on: June 19, 2022
About the Company: For 75 years, Coda Resources has been an
innovative leader in manufacturing and distribution. Our primary
focus is producing supplies for the HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and
automotive industries. Our main regional headquarters and
warehousing distribution center has been re-located in 2020 to a
brand-new state of the art facility in Glendale Heights.Position
Summary: This position is the vital point of contact for customers
and will be responsible for ensuring orders are delivered timely
and accurately through follow-up with other departments including
shipping and purchasing. A strong candidate will have ability of
building a rapport with customers & clients to make decisions to
facilitate and expediate order delivery. Knowledge of excel, system
conversions and product knowledge a strong plus.Essential
- Act as front-line contact to our clients and enter orders,
determine availability, pricing delivery methods, and special
- Work closely with shipping/receiving and purchasing to
follow-up on customer orders.
- Proactively communicate with customers to give updates on
important order changes
- Provide excellent customer service when responding to customer
inquiries/requests for information.
- Promptly escalate customer concerns regarding delivery, returns
and quality to direct manager
- Maintain customer database.
- Process orders received via fax or email accurately.
- Ability to cross-train others in department as well as learn
other roles for back-up as needed
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients/customers
- Maintain the integrity of confidential business and product
- Minimum 2 years of customer support experience in a consumer
- Action-oriented, customer-focused, problem-solving self-starter
who goes above and beyond to solve customer's concerns.
- Detail oriented along with exceptional organizational and
- Ability to multi-task without sacrificing accuracy
- Ability to develop good working relationships with customers
and other employees
- Positive Attitude that aligns with the healthy &
- Intermediate to advanced Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and
Word is required.
- Consistent and stable job history or tenure.Employment Type:
Full TimeYears Experience: 1 - 3 yearsBonus/Commission: No
Keywords: iHire, Lombard , Customer Service Support Rep, Professions , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!