Posted on: January 23, 2023
Armstrong Relocation is seeking a high energy and dynamic
Operations Assistant who will be responsible for ensuring
day-to-day operational functions are running efficiently and all
safety measures are being consistently followed. The right
candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks
out-of-the-box, and is highly self-motivated.
- Assist and ensure that all paperwork and documentation is
prepared for crews daily.
- Converse with crew leaders to confirm all special instructions
are clearly defined and understood.
- Confirm that all equipment needed for the proper completion of
each project is furnished and available in a timely
- Enforce the uniform dress code at all times.
- Maintain and improve fleet safety.
- Maintain fleet maintenance records.
- Monitor and schedule upcoming fleet maintenance.
- Monitor electronic logging devices.
- Train drivers on company supported devices and
- Manage the driver qualification process.
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager.
- High school education or equivalent experience.
- General technological / computer skills.
- Ability to learn and understand new technology
- Ability to teach others in clear and effective ways to use
devices and applications furnished by the company or its
- Effective teamwork and leadership skills
- Must have a strong work ethic and overall positive attitude
NICE TO HAVE:
- Logistics/Warehousing/Transportation experience or
- IT experience or capabilities
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job:
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office
products and supplies, up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to sit for long periods; stand and walk frequently; and
bend, stoop, and reach occasionally.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Armstrong, Lombard , Operations Assistant, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!