Branch Collections Specialist
Company: Regional Management Corp
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Regional
strives to positively impact the financial lives of our
Our historical and future success is grounded in our collective
commitment to core values. These values include teamwork, mutual
respect, passion, quality, and integrity. We strongly believe that
diversity, equity, and inclusion drives value for our Team Members,
customers, shareholders, and makes us better able to serve our
If you are a passionate, innovative, and fun individual, come join
our team today!Job PurposeThe Collections Specialist (Branch) is
responsible for handling outbound and inbound calls from customers
to determine the best possible method to permanently resolve
delinquency by using a variety of collections and workout
techniques. The Collections Specialist is also responsible for
using verbal and interpersonal skills to provide excellent customer
service and knowledgeable responses to resolve delinquent
accounts.Duties and Responsibilities
- Compare and evaluate possible loan resolution solutions and
decide which solutions to recommend to customers to best meet their
needs and circumstances.
- Responsible for prompt and accurate response to customer's
servicing questions and concerns.
- Assistborrowers with other loan maintenance requests.
- Input data and verify information to process electronic
- Provide customers with information aboutproducts and services
to generate additional revenue through cross-sell/up-sell
- Properly document each customer interaction in the servicing
- Perform loan-related mathematical equations.
- Perform follow-up and research tasks to ensure problem
- Adhere to specific scheduling guidelines to ensure proper phone
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and
regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer
- Explain loan payment histories using basic accounting and
mathematical concepts and request corrections when necessary.
- Perform follow-up and research tasks to ensure resolution.
- Other duties as assignedMinimum Qualifications
- 2+ years of collections experience
- Must pass pre-employment screeningPreferred Qualifications
- 5+ years of collections experience
- Bi-lingualCritical Competencies
- Proficient in using MS Office and database software
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of computerized applications such
as word processing, spreadsheet,email, and specialized business
- Communication skills necessary to effectively identify process
gaps and improvements to ManagementWorking ConditionsThis position
works in an office environment.Regional is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, transgender status, age, disability, genetic
information, veteran status, uniform service, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law ("Protected
Characteristics"). Regional's policy of non-discrimination applies
to all phases of the employment process and relationship,
including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection;
compensation and benefits; professional development and training;
promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and recreational
programs; layoff; and terminations.
Keywords: Regional Management Corp, Lombard , Branch Collections Specialist, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!