Instructional Designer - Customer Service
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Instructional Designer - Customer ServiceKenosha Branch12355
Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144Customer Service is the heartbeat of
our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our
customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.Better together
than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good
people who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Design and develop learning solutions and training programs
(classroom, eLearning, video) for Ulines Customer Service
- Diagnose learning needs and develop high-quality materials
(eLearning tools, facilitation materials, participant guides, job
- Measure effectiveness of training programs.
- Test and problem-solve functionality requests.
- Distill complex ideas into appealing visual graphics and
stories using creativity and clear, concise, simple
- Track the latest trends in instructional design and
- Identify and develop new procedures and techniques to improve
training and operational effectiveness. -Create standards for
- Provide facilitation support as needed.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree in instructional design, instructional
technology, adult education or related field.
- 3+ years experience as an instructional designer.
- 3+ years experience in the customer service industry
- Mastery of eLearning tools; Articulate Storyline
- Experience with rapid-authoring tools, such as Articulate Rise,
audio and video editing tools and workflows.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About UlineUline is North
Americas leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. Were a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
its time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as adrug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employmenthair
follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-CB2#CORP(#IN-PPCS)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks!Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Lombard , Instructional Designer - Customer Service, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!