Posted on: August 8, 2022
At RA Sushi, your hard work is more than just a job, it's a
career opportunity. It's a building block to a successful future in
the world of business and hospitality.Our people are our secret
sauce to our success and mission of Creating Great Guest Memories.
We are always looking for individuals who have what it takes to
grow with us and share in our success. Job Summary: Responsible for
interacting with our guests and ensuring they have an excellent
dining experience. Responsible for positive guest interactions
while serving guests in a friendly, timely
- Previous experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry
- Basic understanding of beer, wine, spirits, and sake
- Where applicable, holds a state and/or local food handlers
- Ability to walk, sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be 18 years of age or older or in accordance of state
- High School diploma or GED preferred. Equivalent combination of
education/experience will be considered.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work different shifts, including holidays,
nights and weekends. Must be able to work overtime as required.Here
are some of the sizzling benefits of working for us:
- Fun working environment: You will work in a caring environment
where you are highly valued and will have the opportunity to
continue to develop and grow.
- Benefits are important: We know how important it is to take
care of yourself and your family. We offer a full benefits suite
that includes 401K, and Medical, Vision and Dental for you and your
- Competitive Pay: Along with a competitive paycheck, you will
have an opportunity to be well rewarded. This position is eligible
for tips!We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note this is
not the full job description.PI185256123
Keywords: Ra-Sushi, Lombard , Server Assistant, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!