Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Don't just live life....love life!
Who wants to go to a boring job? At Lifespace, we get paid to
create memories for our residents!
We are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by our
passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in your
career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create your own
lasting impression. Lifespace Communities would like to introduce
the opportunity to become an Admission Coordinator at Beacon
2400 S. Finley Rd
Lombard, IL 60148 The Admission Coordinator organizes and performs
the necessary functions related to the admission and discharge of
health center residents within designated time frames. The
Admission Coordinator is responsible for the development and
publication of health center admissions statistics and reports
census status at daily and other meetings and committees as
directed. This position is also responsible for providing tours,
answering and following-up on health center admission inquiries and
assisting with special event functions.
A few other details about the role:
- Answer inquiries and conduct tours with potential health center
residents and/or family members.
- Follow up on all inquiries; determine if an admission is
appropriate for placement at the health center, until placement is
- Verify insurance coverage and conducts pre-authorization checks
on any admission to the health center.
- Verify all forms in the move-in packet are completed and
distributed to the appropriate file.
- Ensure administrative and clerical functions, related to the
admission and/or discharge of health center residents, are carried
out to completion.
- Maintain and distribute accurate daily census reports including
daily bed holds, change of payer, transfer/ discharge notices, and
- Maintain and update information in appropriate systems
regarding discharges and deaths of health center residents.
- Develop and submit health center admissions and sales
- Oversee and/or maintain documentation for referral marketing
systems such as All-Scripts, inquiry logs, admission summary
- Develop, implement and maintain a formal health center
admissions process, focusing on optimizing payor source.
- Ensure all necessary health center contracts and required
paperwork are completed and follow proper signature
- Understand the implications of different payor sources to the
revenue model and goals at the community.
- Work closely with the licensed administrator and director of
nursing services along with other admission team members to ensure
potential health center admissions are clinically appropriate.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace , person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in
accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service
culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service
pillars of Living Lifespace.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and
meetings.And here's what you need to apply:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years experience.
- Proven customer service/ public relations/ marketing
experience; ability to prioritize and complete a variety of
- Advance knowledge of office equipment including computer,
calculator, fax and copier machines and software programs (MS
Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform
job duties and to interact and communicate with residents,
vendorsLifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this is
just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and
the support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your
life and experience Living Lifespace. ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW:
Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is
one of the nation's largest senior living provider of non-profit
retirement communities. The organization has annual revenue of over
$340 million and employs over 3,800 team members. Lifespace
Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Lifespace has remained true to its founding ideal: to help create
exceptional, financially sound communities where people could enjoy
a more rewarding and secure retirement. The organization is
committed to excellence and innovation in creating communities that
celebrate the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,100
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Lombard , Admissions Coordinator, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!