Commercial Insurance CSR
Company: CCA Global Partners
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Are you a licensed commercial business insurance professional
looking for a great new opportunity? Landing that perfect dream job
could be right under your nose as a Commercial Insurance CSR in our
St. Charles, IL office for Parallel Concepts. A division of the CCA
Global Partners cooperative, Parallel Concepts Inc Member Insurance
Center (PCI) is a licensed insurance agency serving only our
members, which are small to mid-sized independent businesses
located across the US. Its our function to help level the playing
field with the boxes who take advantage of captives, high
deductible programs and other risk management techniques to control
their costs. In addition to marketing Member accounts through our
carriers, were a value-added servicewe assist them with coverage
issues, claims and audits even if they are not currently with our
agency. If you love going home every day knowing that you were a
hero to a business, youre the right person for this job!Our CSR is
the first service contact for members who have purchased their
business insurance coverage through CCA Global Partners program.
You will work with clients to manage their renewals and provide
day-to-day service fulfillments. The CSR will be customer service
driven and be knowledgeable of commercial insurance coverage,
conversant in contract and certificate language, able to answer
questions and discuss coverage with clients and underwriters. Our
Commercial Insurance CSR will:
- Provide day-to-day service fulfillment which includes answer
phones, review COI requests and prepare certificates requested,
order necessary endorsements, issue auto ID cards, maintain and
update agency management system, and track progress of renewals.
Assist with new business placements and renewals, procuring
information from members to market and place accounts.
- Review policies, endorsements, communications, and invoices
issued for accuracy.
- Proactively review client files and obtain updated information
90 days in advance of renewals; update ACORD applications; monitor
insurers for timely delivery of renewal proposals; prepare
comparative executive summaries; electronically distribute renewal
COIs to certificate holders.
- For small accounts, complete applications via phone; submit
applications to carriers; receive proposals and present comparison
to clients; submit bind orders per client request; issue binders,
COIs, and auto ID cards.Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelors degree in business administration or insurance
- Minimum 2+ years experience as a licensed commercial business
insurance professional, CSIR, CPCU, CIC, AIC, ARM, or similar
professional designations a plus.
- Must have a current Producers License- Commercial P & C
- Excellent skills and proficiency in APPLIED Systems (TAM), and
MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service, organization, and attention to details
- Self-management and project management abilities.How we take
care of YOU
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate
group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members.
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions
through development, growth, and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life
better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care
of, and we support you and your loved ones through lifes various
stages and situations.Whats so special about us?CCA Global Partners
remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of
entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by
widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs
and independent business owners by providing them the scale,
resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth, and
effective competition in todays evolving marketplace.EOE
Keywords: CCA Global Partners, Lombard , Commercial Insurance CSR, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!