CNC Lathe Operator 2nd Shift
Company: Linecraft, Inc
Posted on: June 17, 2022
- Operates multi axis lathes to perform machining operations such
as turning, boring, facing and/or threading of parts.
- Mounts work piece between centers, on arbor, on a chuck or to a
faceplate manually or using a hoist.
- Observes numerical displays on control panel and compares to
process sheets to verify dimensional adjustments, feed rates and
speeds of machining cuts.
- Adjusts and directs flow of coolant against tooling and work
- Inspects first run piece and spot checks succeeding pieces to
conformance to specifications, using inspection equipment's as
specified on QC documents.
- Make offset/machine adjustments to keep parts within
- Perform preventive maintenance on machine and maintain
cleanliness of work area.
- Complete "Daily Operator Checklist" at the beginning of each
shift or when moving to new area.
- Additional duties as assigned.KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
REQUIREMENTSIntermediate reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma
or equivalent, or a 2-degree program.Two to five years' experience
with Lathe equipment in a manufacturing environment.Computer
literate with the ability to learn and work statistical and
manufacturing software applications. Duties require verbal and
written communication skills.PI180882152
Keywords: Linecraft, Inc, Lombard , CNC Lathe Operator 2nd Shift, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!