Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Responsible for receiving the product and ensures that aisles
are stocked, labeled, clean and delivered product is packed out,
and proper customer service is provided.
REM-04 WS-04 WS-TC
• Ensure proper customer service and works to develop relationships
with large customers.
• Supervises and works alongside Assistant Floor Manager, Floor
Supervisors and Stockers to assure that shelves are
stocked and merchandise is rotated.
• Develops schedules, monitors performance and recommends the
proper discipline as appropriate.
• Trains employees in job responsibilities and safe operating
• Interviews candidates and recommends for hires.
• Ensures that employees are performing the proper inspections to
meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic
• Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
• Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
• Supervises the receiving of products and ensures that the proper
paperwork is completed.
• Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having physical
inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
• Supervises the ordering of products from vendors on a regular
basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal shrink due
to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
• Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper
block and date tags.
• Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
• Ensures that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in
overhead racks in close proximity to where it is sold or stored in
•Assures that trash is removed from floor and properly handled.
•Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is communicated
to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking the system and
rack for the product.
•Ensures that all signage is correct and that the flyers’ prices
are reflected on the product.
•Coordinates proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies,
proper holding power, space allocation) and creatively merchandises
and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
•Performs weekly self-audits on the perishable department.
•Works different schedules as required. May be required to start
before store opening and/or start later in order to close the store
and prepare for the next business day.
Shift start: 6:00 AM
Shift length: 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years
experience in customer service Ability to read, analyze and
interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and
technical procedures. Ability to effectively present information
and respond to questions from managers, clients, and general public
Ability to calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts,
interest, proportions, percentages, area, mass and volume.
Effective oral and written communication skills. High level of
interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situation
and documentation. Computer Literacy
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Lombard , Floor Manager, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!