Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: July 22, 2021
$13.25/hr, plus $500 new hire bonus, see details below
Works closely with Receiving Manager/Supervisor to ensure
efficient operation of the Receiving Department. Responsible for
maintaining accurate records of shipping and receiving related
transactions. Follows-up and maintains Receiving Manager/Supervisor
aware of activities and discrepancies.
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC
• Schedules and monitors deliveries.
• Communicates efficiently and concisely over the phone, in person
and through e-mail to coordinate returns, rejections and
• Accurately inputs a high volume of information into the computer
concerning incoming and outgoing merchandise in a timely
• Checks and records the quantity of the merchandise for conformity
to purchase orders and specifications.
• Records and reports shortages and discrepancies.
• Ensures friendly, efficient and professional customer
Shift start: 6:00 AM
Shift length: 9 hours
5 days per week 6 am to 3 pm
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
At least 1 year similar experience Ability to calculate figures,
and amounts such as discounts, interest, and proportions. Computer
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$500 new hire incentive
A $500 bonus will be made available after 90 days of
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Lombard , Receiving Clerk, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!