Front End Manager
Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: July 13, 2021
Front End Manager
$18/hr, plus $500 new hire bonus, see details below
Ensures that product is properly loaded, rung up and processed
accurately and timely as well as handling customer problems and
issues to develop a spirit of positive customer service.
REM-04 WS-04 WS-TC WS-LC
• Supervises, trains, evaluates and works alongside cashiers,
front-end loaders, checkers and U-boat retrieval
• Ensures safe operating procedures are followed.
• Makes recommendations for hiring, firing and promoting of
• Prevents long lines and delayed customer checkouts by anticipates
busy times of each day, week and/or season and developing weekly
schedules for cashiers and loaders including lunches and
• A s part of loss prevention, ensures all employees at registers
are performing cart to cart transfers when processing sales.
• Secures front end by making sure the loaders and cashiers do not
exchange information on counts from the receipt.
• Ensures that loaders are loading wagons and assisting customers
to the parking lot.
•Monitors loaders to make sure that they load all product and check
any open boxes to ensure integrity/security of product being
• Ensures loaders are loading and conducting piece counts and
calling off to supervisors.
• Ensures that the front end has proper staffing and operating
equipment to allow quick and accurate checkout. Including scanners
• Ensures that cashiers are checking big boxes to ensure the
integrity of the ring-up.
• Ensures Front End Supervisors are checking all wagons at point of
exit for proper date, name on top of receipt, number of receipt
total of last receipt, and matches total on yellow paid
• Reviews cashier and loader errors and documents in log, for them
• Handles adjustments, returns, over rings, voids, etc. so as to
maintain a smooth flow of customers.
• Keeps logs of items not properly labeled to make sure they are
corrected on floor.
• Monitors cashiers to make sure they are following through on
their job responsibilities concerning loading of goods onto wagons,
checking of receipts and counts, as well as ringing/scanning of
• Assures that customer problems are handled quickly so as not to
allow the cashier or loader to have words with the customer.
• Maintains dialogue with customers to get feedback on items not
found, and quality of service on the floor.
• Maintains a New Item Request log which is reviewed weekly with
the Branch Manager.
• Ensures that customers have adequate supply of wagons that are
working and roll easy.
• Makes sure that employees in front end are properly dressed and
wearing their name tags.
• Assigns employees in slow periods to do other work, such as
return or processing of damages, sweeping and cleaning of F/E and
parking lot area.
• Ensures all supervisors are completing a minimum of 5 test checks
per day they work.
• Maintains integrity of F/E displays and stocking areas.
• Ensure registers are stocked with the Rate Us Cards, flyers, hot
sheets, store maps, etc.
Shift start: 9:00 AM
Shift length: 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$500 new hire incentive
A $500 bonus will be made available after 90 days of
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Lombard , Front End Manager, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!