Company: Lifespace Communities
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Don't just live life.love life!
Who wants to go to a boring job? At Lifespace, we get paid to
create memories for our residents!
We are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by
our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in
your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create
your own lasting impression.
Lifespace Communities would like to introduce the opportunity to
become a Driver at Beacon Hill, a CCRC community located in
Lombard, Illinois The shift that we are currently seeking is
Sundays 6:15am - 12:00pm.
Driver is responsible for safely transporting residents on trips
from and to the community. Position drives a bus as well as
A few other details about the role:
- Drive residents safely to scheduled destinations. Track
assigned pick-ups and drop offs to ensure timely service.
- Provide for high level of resident engagement.
- Maintain cleanliness of bus and automobiles. Report need for
vehicle maintenance, such as oil changes, fluid levels, belts,
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
and regulations, maintains knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace, person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in
accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service
culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service
pillars of Living Lifespace.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and
And here's what you need to apply:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid class B commercial driver's license with passenger
- One year experience driving for seniors is preferred.
- Must have a clean driving record (no violations) and possess
sage, courteous driving habits.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform
job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors
and team members.
- Knowledge of traffic and highway safety rules and regulations,
and of the precautions necessary to avoid accidents.
- Ability to operate a bus and vehicles in a safe and economical
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions and to perform
work requiring good physical condition.
- Ability to complete various forms and records, including
updated route sheets, time sheets, field trip forms, incident and
accident reports, etc.
- Must have mechanical aptitude with automobiles.
- Must have excellent hospitality skills in working with
Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this is just
the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and the
support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life
and experience Living Lifespace.
Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is
one of the nation's largest senior living provider of non-profit
retirement communities. The organization has annual revenue of over
$340 million and employs over 3,800 team members. Lifespace
Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Lifespace has remained true to its founding ideal: to help
create exceptional, financially sound communities where people
could enjoy a more rewarding and secure retirement. The
organization is committed to excellence and innovation in creating
communities that celebrate the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves
over 5,100 residents.
The Lifespace Communities are as follows:
- Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, Florida
- Abbey Delray South - Delray Beach, Florida
- Beacon Hill - Lombard, Illinois
- Claridge Court - Prairie Village, Kansas
- Deerfield Retirement Community - Urbandale, Iowa
- Edgemere - Dallas, Texas
- Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, Minnesota
- Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire,
- Grand Lodge At The Preserve - Lincoln, Nebraska
- Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, Florida
- Oak Trace - Downers Grove, Illinois
- Querencia at Barton Creek - Austin, Texas
- The Stayton - Fort Worth, Texas
- Village On The Green - Longwood, Florida
- The Waterford - Juno Beach, Florida
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose
your language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please
choose your language: English - Spanish - Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement,
please click the link: English
To see other positions, click here.
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Lombard , Driver, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!