Coordinator Patient Care
Company: Vitas Healthcare
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Effectively processes calls in a systematic and organized
manner following Care Connection Center scripts, policies, and
- Promptly answers and screens incoming calls, with appropriate
escalation as needed.
- Ensures timely and accurate VX documentation on all tasks
completed in accordance with Telecare documentation standards to
ensure data integrity.
- Facilitates communication between Telecare team members, staff
in the field, HME, referral sources, vendors, physicians, facility
staff, and patients and family.
- Handles concerns independently within their scope of practice
and seeks guidance from the Telecare Nurse or Team Leader as needed
in the execution of their tasks.
- Takes ownership and resolve all customer service issues with
first call resolution whenever possible. Escalate immediately as
- Becomes compliant with all departmental standards; policies and
procedures, training and education, workforce management, disaster
planning, effectively managing and prioritizing work tasks,
attendance, adherence, and quality.
- Participates in the education of new hires as needed.
- Two or more years related experience in medical terminology
and/or in a call center environment
- Ability to attain goals in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in
establishing and maintaining strong partnering relationships with
internal and external callers
- Superior ability to effectively communicate at all levels of
the customer interaction to include both verbally and in writing to
provide a concierge level of service
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the
ability to navigate within an automated systems and a variety of
software packages, and type a preferred 50 WPM
- Prior experience in working collaboratively with other
functional leaders to drive action plans.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple
responsibilities and work on various assignments
- Ability to communicate tactfully with department heads,
managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as necessary to support
the operations of the Care Connection Center.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency
required. Medical or business office education or training
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Keywords: Vitas Healthcare, Lombard , Coordinator Patient Care, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!