Filling Operator 1
Posted on: June 7, 2021
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55
years, bioMrieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease
and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer
safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members
across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based
BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and
bioMrieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to
address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety,
and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission
to help save lives.
As a Filing Operator 1, you will ensure goals are met through
the understanding of objectives, communication with co-workers and
supervisors, working safely, executing procedures, and ensuring the
quality product is being manufactured. Employees are expected to
stand for prolonged periods, perform basic mathematical equations,
adhere to all verbal and posted guidelines, and be able lift up to
- We are hiring for our 6am - 4:30 pm (M-Th)
- Perform packaging activities including but not limited to:
label generation, visual inspection, heat sealing, and utilizing
- Perform Filling activities in non-controlled areas: tube and
- Perform routine cleaning tasks in relation to the manufacturing
- Routinely checking inventory supplies and ensuring all levels
- Routinely performs tasks in relation to cGMP, ISO, and Quality
requirements including, but not limited to: Following basic and/or
advanced Standard Operating Instructions, ensuring proper batch
segregation, performing quality inspections, filling out paperwork
accurately and timely.
- Perform calibrations and verifications of equipment.
- Perform cleaning and sanitization operations.
Studies and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One-year experience.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish
- Knowledge of good Manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Ability to focus and follow written and oral directions.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Solid math skills; understanding of mathematical
- Good mechanical aptitude and skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Multi-task and retain focus
- Must be able to communicate with others related to daily
execution of production.
- Ability to remain alert with regard to process parameters
accuracy and safety.
Joining bioMrieux, is choosing to join an innovative company
with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health
and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group
offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000
bioMrieux team members who already identify with these
bioMrieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Keywords: Biomerieux, Lombard , Filling Operator 1, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!