Jack Henry & Associates Item Processing Center has a full-time
opportunity available for an Item Processor II. This position
requires a keen eye for the details, ability to work in a
fast-paced environment, and the ability to work independently as
well as function as an integral part of a team. The Item Processor
II is part of a team that provides back office processing for
several hundred financial institutions. This includes keying and
balancing bank work, meeting cash letter deadlines, and ensuring
all data is verified prior to core processing. Jack Henry &
Associates offers a competitive benefit package, a company culture
that encourages professional growth, and a work-life balance.
This role is only available onsite in Lombard, IL.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule which
includes the following full-time shift: Monday 2:00PM until 11:30
PM Central Time or when the work is done and Tuesday through Friday
3:00 PM until 11:30 PM Central Time or when the work is done.
- Minimum of 1 year of 10-Key data entry experience.
- Ability to work Monday 2:00PM until 11:30 PM Central Time or
when the work is done, and Tuesday through Friday 3:00 PM until
11:30 PM Central Time or when the work is done.
- Banking industry or financial industry experience.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures
to complete assigned tasks. Works on generally routine assignments,
occasionally deviating from defined procedures.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to apply math and reasoning skills.
- Able to prioritize work.
- Able to update Microsoft Excel and Word documents.
- Reviews data from source documents.
- Verifies entries for accuracy and completeness.
- Reviews incoming batches in order to balance and correct
- Reviews batch documents to ensure accuracy, completeness, and
adherence to establishment standards.
- Performs audits of both incoming and outbound documents to
ensure conformance with regulations and procedures.
- Sends and receives file transmissions if necessary.
- Sends and receives courier parcels and distributes incoming
- Records inbound and outbound items.
- Encodes paper documents.
- Supports other areas of Item Processing as necessary.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value,
respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation
flourishes by including all voices and makes our businessand our
societystronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we
are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our
employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance
management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education,
training, social, and recreational activities to all persons
regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic
information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military
and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by
local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form
of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good
faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any
kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related