Company: Ocean Network Express
Posted on: June 4, 2021
- Ensures assets are positioned appropriately to satisfy customer
demand, maintains equipment balance, and works with vendors such as
depots, truckers, and terminals.
- Ensures equipment flows and match back planning meets regional
and global needs.
- Manages shipper pool activities where applicable.
- Monitors aging and execute plans to minimize aging containers
- Monitors and ensures an empty lift plan is achieved.
- Ensures adherence within empty allocation at
Additional projects and duties as needed.
Core Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Acts with initiative and passion for success
- Responsive, dependable and follows through
- Team Player
- Ability to evaluate data, analyze, and problem solve
Function Specific Required Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Inland logistics, intermodal and port operations knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel including formulas and
- Prior transportation equipment experienced required
- Strong service orientation
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Required Minimum Years Experience:
1+ Industry experience
Required Minimum Education:
High School Diploma or GED
Resumes may be submitted to: email@example.com
To learn more about Ocean Network Express NA and other available
opportunities, please visit us at the below link:
Ocean Network Express provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Ocean Network Express, Lombard , Equipment Coordinator, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!