Masters Social Worker Home Health
Posted on: April 30, 2021
HRS/AccentCare is looking
for passionate clinicians committed
exceptional care in the home.
We are Seeking a Full time MSW for our Orland Park, IL Coverage
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering
evidence-based care in the home—and
providing comprehensive training to
further develop our staff along with continuing
education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A
Difference every day.
Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
As a Licensed Master Social Worker you
- Assess patients, identify needs and strengths, establish goals,
plan services and determine type, frequency and duration of actions
in conjunction and consultation with physician.
- Develop, implement, evaluate and revise plans of care.
- Prepare summaries and reports.
- Adhere to the specifications of the Social Work Practice Laws,
professional standards and agency policies/procedures in the
performance of duties.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Master’s Degree from accredited school of Social Work or
- Valid license/registration of permit to practice in state(s) of
- One (1) year experience as Social Worker in a health care
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and
in good working order with the ability to travel in order to
accomplish all duties as outlined in job description
Keywords: AccentCare, Lombard , Masters Social Worker Home Health, Other , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!