Posted on: August 4, 2022
The primary focus of this position is to recruit for open corporate
roles, field management positions, and proposed business. The
individual will work in a high volume, fast paced environment, with
ever changing requisition types. This position will report to the
Director, Talent Acquisition and is based in our Lombard, IL
- Responsible for full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing,
screening, interviewing, testing, and managing candidates through
the hiring process.
- Considerable skill needed in various sourcing methodologies,
- Strong consultative skills needed to build candidate
relationships, evaluate, and recommend candidates for both current
openings and building a talent bench.
- Pro-actively understand hiring managers needs and provide high
communication and follow up to candidates, internal colleagues and
- Must have extensive knowledge of federal and state laws
regarding employment practices.
- Responsible for building a pipeline to support key, fundamental
positions for both proposed business and support existing key and
corporate manager backfills.
- Travel: 10%.
- This position requires the ability to relate to employees at
all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent
must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the
- Bachelor's Degree preferable or any combination of education
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience, with at least 2
years' experience in a corporate setting.
- Strong experience with ATS systems and technical
- Proven experience with various sourcing methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills, interpret and generate reports on
candidate pipelines, open requisitions, recruiting metrics and
- Ability to research and source passive candidates.
Passing a drug screen (including Marijuana) is a condition of
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator
of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail,
streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed
to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities
through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent
company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and
integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides
passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about
in their cities.www.transdevna.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
_EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
Job Locations USA-IL-Lombard
Posted Date 1 week ago (7/22/2022 10:39 AM)
Requisition ID 2022-23188
Position Category Administrative/Clerical/Payroll/HR/Accounting
Internal Reference 846
Company/Division Transdev Inc. (Corporate)
Keywords: Transdev, Lombard , Recruiter, Human Resources , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!