Concierge - Skilled Nursing
Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Don't just live life....love life!Who wants to go to a boring
job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our
residents! We are not limited by our job title. We are one team
united by our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the
stage in your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to
create your own lasting impression.Lifespace Communities would like
to introduce the opportunity to become a Concierge atBeacon
Hill2400 S Finley RoadLombard, Illinois 60148Following shifts
available. Please still apply even if you are available for some of
the shifts below:Hours of work would be Wednesday and Thursday from
4:00pm - 8:00pm; Weekends from 2:00pm - 8:00pm; rotating
holidays.This position proactively anticipates the needs of the
residents so a solution can be offered before requested,
personalizing the delivery of the service to meet the specific
needs of each resident.A few other details about the role:
- Acknowledge and greet all residents and guests with utmost
courtesy and urgency.
- Be knowledgeable of local current attractions or events and
offer recommendations and personal services that may include, but
not limited to, restaurant reservations, recreation requests,
doctor appointments, floral orders, dry cleaning, etc., for
residents and visiting guests. Information provided may include
maps, literature and other materials.
- Assist residents and visitors into and out of their
- Assist with loading and unloading vehicles; delivers packages,
groceries to resident living areas.
- Assist in direction of deliveries for residents, and visitors
to their destinations.
- Deliver various items to resident homes.
- Remind residents of scheduled reservations and other
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and informing
transportation team of any appointments made.
- Responsible for scheduling dining room reservations.
- Responsible for preparing, and/or receiving resident
maintenance requests and inputting into the work order system.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean, orderly and safe at
- Open and close the concierge desk and properly secure all
files, keys and equipment.
- Receive inquiries and release information in accordance with
established policies and procedures.
- Ensure guests/visitors abide by existing rules and refuse
move-in to persons, as directed.
- In absence of safety and security team, route vendors,
emergency vehicle drivers as needed.
- In a clear and precise manner, pass information and directions
at end of shift.
- Provide administrative assistance and back-up support to
- Practice exemplary public relations and customer service with
all contacts, to enhance the positive image of Lifespace and its
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace, person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in
accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service
culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service
pillars of Living Lifespace.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and
meetings.And here's what you need to apply:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Hospitality or customer service experience preferred.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform
job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors
and team members.Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and
this is just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued
growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get ready to
ignite your life and experience Living Lifespace.ORGANIZATIONAL
OVERVIEW:Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines,
Iowa, is one of the nation's largest senior living provider of
non-profit retirement communities. The organization has annual
revenue of over $340 million and employs over 3,800 team members.
Lifespace Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer.Lifespace has remained true to its founding ideal: to help
create exceptional, financially sound communities where people
could enjoy a more rewarding and secure retirement. The
organization is committed to excellence and innovation in creating
communities that celebrate the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves
over 5,100 residents.The Lifespace Communities are as follows:
- Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, Florida
- Abbey Delray South - Delray Beach, Florida
- Beacon Hill - Lombard, Illinois
- Claridge Court - Prairie Village, Kansas
- Edgemere - Dallas, Texas
- Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, Minnesota
- Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire,
- Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, Florida
- New Castle - Mequon, Wisconsin
- Oak Trace - Downers Grove, Illinois
- Querencia at Barton Creek - Austin, Texas
- The Stayton - Fort Worth, Texas
- Village On The Green - Longwood, Florida
- The Waterford - Juno Beach, Florida
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Lombard , Concierge - Skilled Nursing, Hospitality & Tourism , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!