Housekeeper - Part Time
Company: Lombard Place Assisted Living and Memory Care
Posted on: January 7, 2022
We're looking for YOU! Nothing gets past you - you see the
fingerprints and the dust bunnies. You are hard-working,
detail-oriented, professional, friendly, and efficient. The
Housekeeper is responsible for housekeeping services for each
resident in the Community. This includes regular housekeeping
service for each residence, as well as common areas on a scheduled
basis. YOU love seeing the finished results of a community that is
neat, clean, attractive, and safe for all residents, guests, and
team members. Coordinate and communicate with all housekeeping and
other team members of the Community in maintaining a holistic
perspective of services and care. Actively engage in supporting,
introducing, and implementing activities that maximize each
resident's identities, abilities, and interests.Shift Detail:
Monday - Sunday, must be able to work weekendsWorking for us, you
- Free lunch or dinner during a full-time shift
- On-the-job training and development opportunities
- Perk Spot discount program for endless discounts at
restaurants, local businesses and various retailers
- Great benefits for you and your family (full-time employees
- No rush periods and no late nightsHousekeeper Job
- A big smile, eagerness to learn, and compassion for our
- Must always exhibit a caring and trust-worthy attitude toward
- Ensure that the community is always kept clean and sanitized by
following the housekeeping schedule designed for the community
- Maintain facility safety by keeping housekeeping cart in a
clean and orderly manner, and never leaving the housekeeping cart,
vacuum cart, or cleaning chemicals unattended.
- Report any unusual or unsafe conditions in any resident unit to
the housekeeping supervisor.
- Maintain a linen and cleaning supplies inventory; notify
Director of Maintenance of supplies to be ordered two weeks prior
to actual need.
- Perform other duties that may be set by the corporation or
specified by the Director of Maintenance.
- Complete all assigned duties that may change from time-to-time
according to resident needs, staffing levels, and working
circumstances.Housekeeper Educational Requirements:
- NoneQualified Applicants Should:
- Have the ability to make responsible choices and decisions with
the residents' best interest in mind at all times. Requires visual
acuity and ability to interpret requests from residents and staff.
Frequent transporting of residents in wheelchairs may be
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and
have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Have the ability to work effectively with different levels of
technical or professional personnel from outside contractors.
- Have the ability to relate well to residents and their
- Use caution in performing duties and maintain safe working
- Be able to follow instructions, accept constructive criticism,
work harmoniously with others, and work varied shifts.
- Be familiar with cleaning supplies and/or chemicals and their
uses. Knowledge of professional cleaning equipment, supplies, and
common house cleaning devices such as brooms, mops, floor waxes,
- Be clean, tidy, and appropriately dressed.
- Be able to understand, read and write in the English
- Must be medically able and willing to wear a NIOSH-approved
tight-fitting respirator (N95 mask), if required by and in
accordance with federal or state regulations or Spectrum
- The safety of our Residents and Team Members is our top
priority. To help accomplish this, all team members must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with our company
policy.The Benefits Program is offered to all Eligible Full-Time
Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) and their families:
- Medical; Dental; Vision; Voluntary Insurance (Accident,
Disability, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life
Insurance); HSA or FSA Spending Accounts; 401(k); PTO (Paid Time
Off) and Holiday Pay; Tuition ReimbursementOther benefits offered
to ALL Team Members:
- Online personal development courses; lucrative team member
referral program; monthly engagement program with free prizes;
recognition programs.About SpectrumSpectrum Retirement Communities
is committed to promoting diverse and inclusive communities that
celebrate the differences in our team members and residents. We
believe different backgrounds and beliefs contribute to an enhanced
culture and provide a greater ability to innovate, relate, and
engage. We celebrate and welcome diversity in race, gender,
religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and physical
ability.Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC is a national senior
living owner/operator. We have communities in nine states offering
independent living, assisted living, and memory care. For more
information or to view other opportunities, visit
www.SpectrumRetirement.com/Careers.Spectrum Retirement Communities,
LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Employment Opportunity
employers. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service
of DHS and SSA.
Keywords: Lombard Place Assisted Living and Memory Care, Lombard , Housekeeper - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!