Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Company: Lifespace Communities
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Don't just live life.love life!
Who wants to go to a boring job? At Lifespace, we get paid to
create memories for our residents! If you are a compassionate
Certified Nurse Aide who has the heart for providing exceptional
care and the desire to create memorable experiences for our
seniors, we want to talk to you!
We are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by our
passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in your
career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create your own
Beacon Hill Healthcare Center
2400 South Finley Road
Lombard, IL 60148
Lifespace Communities would like to introduce the opportunity to
become a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA).
The Certified Nurse Aide administers direct patient care and assist
residents to perform daily living activities. The Certified Nurse
Aide will also keep common areas and resident room free of
A few other details about the role:
* Follow all care plan directives, administer direct patient care
and assist residents to perform daily living activities such as
feed, bathe, dress, groom, transfer and move residents, and
transport residents to dining rooms and various events and
* Initiate resident needs, assessment and safety by observing and
reporting any changes or unusual findings to the nurse.
* Coordinate with nursing team members so vital signs are taken
accurately and recorded in the proper software as well as
maintaining records of ADLs, bowel and bladder, diet intake and
* Administer standard precautions and infection control standards
by providing a clean and safe environment.
* Promptly answer call lights and on a regular basis conduct rounds
assesses resident's needs, appearance of the health center and
verify needs of the resident are met.
* Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and
regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
* Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace, person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality.
* Team member will support, actively participate and act in
accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service
culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service
pillars of Living Lifespace.
* Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and
And here's what you need to apply:
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Minimum one year working with the geriatric population.
* Certified nursing aide licensure required by state
* Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform
job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors
and team members.
* Work efforts reflect a passion for exceeding customer
* Solicits resident/family feedback to understand the needs of the
resident and the community. Advocates for service excellence within
the center and influences others to take action.
* Displays responsibility by taking ownership of quality care.
Shows dedication to enriching the lives of our residents through
empathy and compassion.
* Exhibits a commitment to personal excellence through professional
greetings, proper telephone etiquette, common courtesy, a
professional attitude and appearance.
* Exhibits a commitment to results by looking for and recommending
or implementing process improvements.
* Shows respect and courtesy for fellow team mates by working
together to get the job well done.
* Effectively addresses customer concerns and strives to reduce or
Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this is just the
beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and the
support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life
and experience Living Lifespace.
Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is
one of the nation's largest senior living provider of non-profit
retirement communities. The organization has annual revenue of over
$340 million and employs over 3,800 team members. Lifespace
Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Lifespace has remained true to its founding ideal: to help create
exceptional, financially sound communities where people could enjoy
a more rewarding and secure retirement. The organization is
committed to excellence and innovation in creating communities that
celebrate the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,100
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your
language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please
choose your language: English - Spanish - Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please
click the link: English
To see other positions, click here.
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Lombard , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Healthcare , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!