Home Health Agency Manager
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Description:Job Summary: The Agency Manager will be designated
by the governing body or the entity legally responsible for the
agency, is responsible for the organization and daytoday operation
of agency. Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and leading the administrative functions of the
Agency to tirelessly provide a first rate service.
- Ensuring Agency is always in compliance with all applicable
Local, State, and Federal Laws and Regulations.
- Positively contributing to increasing Agency revenue and
activity by developing a knowledgeable, responsive, and accountable
sales and administration team.
- Responsible for budgeting and fiscal planning.
- Managing operations in compliance with established financial
parameters implemented by our governing body.
- Ensuring suitable service policies are created and implemented
- Recruiting, employing and training qualified employees to
maintain proper staffing levels.
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication channels
within the Agency.
- Ensuring Caregivers have updated client medical information,
updated care plans, and updated care practices.
- Directing and monitoring performance improvement pursuits.
- Ensuring staff development, i.e., orientation, inservice
education, evaluation, etc.
- Assuring that all caregiving services are performed under
- Ensuring completion, safeguarding, and submission of
- Ensuring the documentation of services is timely and
- Maintaining updated organizational charts to demonstrate lines
of authority all the way down to client level.
- Supervising and evaluating satisfaction surveys on all clients
- 18. Notifying the Board of Directors at once if unable to
fulfill the abovestated responsibilities for whatsoever reason.
- 5-7+ years of homecare experience - Director level and
- Experience participating in Governing Board meetings.
- Manage the dayday operations of the agency.
- He or she must be conversant in budgeting and financial
- Possess leadership skills so as to be able to effectively guide
and direct his/her subordinates.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work efficiently under pressure and
- MUST have a full understanding of Private Duty NonMedical
legislation and regulations
- Must have a clean driving history and must possess current
- Must have a dependable mode of transportation/vehicle About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Lombard , Home Health Agency Manager, Healthcare , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!