Associate Executive Director
Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Don't just live life....love life!Who wants to go to a boring
job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our
residents!We are not limited by our job title. We are one team
united by our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the
stage in your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to
create your own lasting impression. Lifespace Communities is
looking for anAssociate Executive Director to support our mid-west
communities. This position will support our communities in
Bloomington, MN, Chicago, IL and Milwaukee, WI. A few details about
- In conjunction with the executive director, responsible for all
operations and will act as a contact for residents, resident family
members, team members, guests and community organizations and
- In the absence of the executive director, the associate
executive director leads the community in all aspects of community
- Leads and motivates directors and team members by teaching and
supporting their growth and development within the community.
- Serves as a project champion for the team member engagement and
resident engagement survey and improvement process.
- In collaboration with the executive director, develop annual
operating budgets and maintain accountability.
- Participates in the sales and promotion of the community and
shares responsibility with the executive director for achieving
budgeted occupancy and revenue goals.
- Participates in all resident advisory council meetings and will
serve on committees as assigned by the executive director.
- Obtain the Certified Professional in Aging Services Risk
Management (CPASRM) and under the direction of the executive
director, assume responsibilities and oversee community wide risk
management and quality assurance initiatives.
- Open to travel and relocation And here's what you need to
- Bachelor's degree in business, health care, gerontology,
hotel/restaurant management, or closely related area.
- Master's degree is highly preferred.
- Minimum of five years progressive leadership experience in a
senior management, general manager or director level position with
P&L and responsibility, budget authority and supervised
multiple department teams.
- Minimum of five years of experience in senior living,
healthcare, long term care or the hospitality industry
- Must be willing to relocate within the Lifespace
- Licensed or ability to become a licensed health center
administrator is required. Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of
success and this is just the beginning. With new opportunities,
continued growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get
ready to ignite your life and experience Living Lifespace.
Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is
one of the nation's largest senior living provider of non-profit
retirement communities. The organization has annual revenue of over
$340 million and employs over 3,800 team members. Lifespace
Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Lifespace
has remained true to its founding ideal: to help create
exceptional, financially sound communities where people could enjoy
a more rewarding and secure retirement. The organization is
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Lombard , Associate Executive Director, Executive , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!