Category Manager (CPG) REMOTE
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Work from Home (Remote)
The Manager, Business Intelligence, is primarily responsible for
providing project management/coordination for Business Intelligence
projects for assigned clients and customers.
Job Grade 19
- Analyze data to develop insights-based analysis/projects with
recommendations focused on strategies and objectives
- Participate in the category review process working with other
cross-functional teams to provide complete category management
- Independently develop and maintain client-specific reporting
that measures performance against strategies and
- Work closely and often with assigned clients and business
managers by setting up regular meetings to become a trusted
- Build solid sales presentations using syndicated, shopper and
other sources of data that provide solutions and recommendations to
address business issues.
- Provide follow up and summarize results; Submit success
- Attend sales calls at assigned customers.
- Meeting the physical requirements - listed below
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Category Management Certification Preferred
- Related work experience can be substituted for educational
Work Experience Requirements:
- -3 - 5 years related work experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Must be able to demonstrate an advanced degree of proficiency
in Windows and related software applications, including Excel,
PowerPoint, VB, advanced macros. Knowledge of Power BI would be a
- Must have experience with syndicated data and/or space
management tools.Identifies and leverages relevant data to diagnose
situations and identify potential solutions
- Able to effectively and independently conduct data mining
utilizing CPG math concepts and tools.
- Communicates clearly and effectively while understanding and
adapting to audience.
- Independently manages project plans and assumes responsibility
for tracking, communication and timing.
- Able to recognize problems and issues and identify info needed
- Demonstrates drive to meet the expectations and requirements of
internal and external stakeholders
- Able to execute strategic objectives and provide input as
needed to keep priorities on track.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following
People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all
peopleIntegrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
behaviorResults Oriented - Must show passion, pride and commitment
to succeedTrust - Must be honest, sincere and confidentTeamwork -
Must build trusting relationshipsInnovation - Must progress through
a combination of creativity, common sense and visionBalance - Must
maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is
important in life.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Lombard , Category Manager (CPG) REMOTE, Executive , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!