Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Don't just live life....love life! Who wants to go to a boring
job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our
residents! We are not limited by our job title. We are one team
united by our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the
stage in your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to
create your own lasting impression. Beacon Hill
2400 S. Finley Road
Lombard, IL 60148 The Executive Director is responsible for the
leadership and execution of the day-to-day operations for the
community. A few details about the role:
- Manages the strategic plan in order to maintain quality
services throughout the community for residents consistent with
Lifespace Communities, Inc standards, expectations and
- Attracts, recruits, hires, develops and retains key leadership
and management teams throughout the community.
- Develops a positive professional relationship with residents,
resident family members, team members, professional organizations,
community groups, and other appropriate entities as the leader of
- Meets routinely with Lifespace Senior Leadership to report on
operational issues, trends, barriers and resolutions.
- Initiates, designs and supports programs to adhere to all OSHA,
workers compensation and risk avoidance in collaboration with both
the Home Office Risk Manager and the local Safety Committees.
- In collaboration with the local Director of Sales and
Marketing, Regional Director Sales and Marketing (RDSM) and Vice
President Sales and Marketing (VPSM), ensures the sales team has
clear expectations, monitors and maintains accountability to
support the day to day marketing activities and programs to meet
budgeted monthly and annual sales goals.
- Owns and manages an annual marketing plan to determine annual
sales goals, in collaboration with the local Director of Sales and
Marketing, RDSM and VPSM.
- Prepares the community's annual operating budget, considering
possible variances and managing programs and strategies to ensure
budgets are met. And here's what you need to apply:
- Bachelor's degree in business, health care, gerontology,
hotel/restaurant management, or closely related area.
- Master's degree is highly preferred.
- Must meet one of the three following qualifications:
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience as an executive
director or administrator within a continuing care retirement
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience as an executive
director or administrator in a long-term care senior living
environment that includes demonstrated leadership within a health
- Minimum ten (10) years of progressive leadership with the
hospitality industry to include but not limited to hotel or resort
management. Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this
is just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth,
and the support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your
life and experience Living Lifespace. Lifespace Communities
headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is one of the nation's
largest senior living provider of non-profit retirement
communities. The organization has annual revenue of over $340
million and employs over 3,800 team members. Lifespace Communities
is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Lifespace has remained true to its founding ideal: to help create
exceptional, financially sound communities where people could enjoy
a more rewarding and secure retirement. The organization is
committed to excellence and innovation in creating communities that
celebrate the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,100
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Lombard , Executive Director, Executive , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!