Director of Sales
Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Don't just live life....love life!Who wants to go to a boring
job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our
residents! We are not limited by our job title. We are one team
united by our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the
stage in your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to
create your own lasting impression.Lifespace Communities would like
to introduce the opportunity to become a Director of Sales,
atBeacon Hill2400 S. Finley RoadLombard, IL 60148The Director of
Sales will be responsible for the creation and implementation of
successful sales and marketing plans to achieve census targets. The
director of sales will work in close collaboration with the sales
department in support of the sales and occupancy goals. A few other
details about the role:
- Collaborate with the home office, develop and execute marketing
and public relations plans for the entire continuing care
retirement community (CCRC) to achieve optimal sales/occupancy
goals and meet or exceed projections.
- Demonstrate an expertise and knowledge of current best
practices in successful upscale retirement housing marketing
- Achieve individual sales and marketing goals and targets
(call-outs, appointments, sales, closings, etc.), in addition to
ensuring that goals of sales and marketing team are achieved.
- Collect and analyze data on inquiry and telemarketing activity,
lead fulfillment, move-in commitments, apartment inventory and
- Demonstrate an expertise and knowledge of market analysis,
competitive analysis and understanding of local market.
- Identify and nurture relationships with prospective residents
and referral contacts within targeted market areas to increase
awareness of amenities and services.
- Supervise, train, mentor, monitor and promote sales team
activity to achieve performance goals.
- Generate weekly marketing reports utilizing REPS lead database
software quantifying contacts, tours, presentations, deposits, and
- Represent in professional manner the organization at public and
community functions and foster a positive image of the
- Support the promotion and protection of the Lifespace
Communities brand throughout all activities.
- Collaborate with advertising agency and vice president of sales
and marketing regarding media, public relations, and
- Manage the departmental expense budget, ensuring expenses are
in line with strategic tactics to drive census.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
and regulations; maintain knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace , person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in
accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service
culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service
pillars of Living Lifespace.And here's what you need to apply:
- Bachelor's degree, marketing or related field is highly
- Eight to ten years executive marketing/sales leader
- Experience leading a team preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform
job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors
and team members.
- Must have successful strategic marketing experience in a
continuing care retirement community (CCRC) environment.
- Defined experience in developing markets within retirement
housing and lead the creation of marketing and sales
- Effective communicator who can speak well to individuals, or to
groups, makes a good first impression, and is empathetic towards
- Exhibit and possess the drive and perseverance and be committed
to going "the extra mile" to achieve sales and marketing
- Thorough understanding of retirement housing and referral
- Will possess a history of successful training of internal and
external marketing team members.
- Proven history of achieving and exceeding census goals.
- High energy, strong goal orientation and a big picture
perspective are also required in this role.
- This position requires high ethical standards and high standard
of care and concern for current and future residents.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and REPS
lead tracking system preferred.Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years
of success and this is just the beginning. With new opportunities,
continued growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get
ready to ignite your life and experience Living
Lifespace.ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW:Lifespace Communities
headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is one of the nation's
largest senior living provider of non-profit retirement
communities. The organization has annual revenue of over $340
million and employs over 3,800 team members. Lifespace Communities
is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Lifespace has remained
true to its founding ideal: to help create exceptional, financially
sound communities where people could enjoy a more rewarding and
secure retirement. The organization is committed to excellence and
innovation in creating communities that celebrate the lives of
seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,100 residents.The Lifespace
Communities are as follows:
- Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, Florida
- Abbey Delray South - Delray Beach, Florida
- Beacon Hill - Lombard, Illinois
- Claridge Court - Prairie Village, Kansas
- Edgemere - Dallas, Texas
- Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, Minnesota
- Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire,
- Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, Florida
- New Castle - Mequon, Wisconsin
- Oak Trace - Downers Grove, Illinois
- Querencia at Barton Creek - Austin, Texas
- The Stayton - Fort Worth, Texas
- Village On The Green - Longwood, Florida
- The Waterford - Juno Beach, Florida
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Lombard , Director of Sales, Executive , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!