Company: Electric Power Systems
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Looking to POWER UP your career? Then come join a company that is
helping usher in the next generation of Energy for our planet!
As a NETA certified Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering
Organization, we set the standard for technical expertise and
uncompromising safety within the Renewable Energy, Data Centers,
and Industrial industries.
EPS is seeking a Technical Salesperson that has experience in the
electrical industry. Ideal candidate is familiar with potential
clients in their local area and is familiar with the electrical
testing industry.The Technical Sales Manager for Electric Power
Systems will be selling the NETA Certified services for an,
Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization. We
specialize in commissioning, start up, and ma Finish intenance
testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and
- Prospect and develop relationships with new clients within an
- Consult with clients to determine their needs and priorities.
Provide written proposals for testing, commissioning, and
- Deliver oral presentations to support written proposals for
- Serve as primary contact for new and existing customers in the
- Coordinate and oversee work through utilization of
administrative assistant, field personnel, and operations
- Coordinate with administrative personnel to prepare accurate
- Coordinate with Director for annual reviews and hiring of new
- Exhibit a professional presentation when dealing with
employees, clients, and suppliers.Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a technical sales role in the electrical
- Superior safety record
- Possess a thorough understanding of market dynamics and have
the ability to adapt in a fast paced and changing market
- Knowledge or aptitude of electrical equipment acceptance and
maintenance testing services, including high, medium, and low
- Experience or aptitude with a wide variety of electrical
apparatus used in the electrical industry, including protection &
control equipment, transformers, breakers, and switchgear.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with budget and profit/loss responsibilities
EPS in an equal opportunity employer. Our organization does not
discriminate based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex,
religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.
Keywords: Electric Power Systems, Lombard , Sales Manager, Executive , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!