Company: European Wax Center - Lombard
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Store Manager at European Wax Center!Check out this video to
learn more about our European Wax Center Values:Turn your passion
into a rewarding role with European Wax Center the worlds leading
experts in comfortable and healthy body waxing! Were in the
business of Revealing Beautiful Skin, and with your help, well give
guests a reason to walk in, and strut out.
European Wax Center is currently seeking a motivated Center Manager
with passion, determination and a commitment to excellence that
will help take our center to new heights.As a European Wax Center
Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop a team of guest
service associates and wax service providers and help them achieve
their personal best.
Additionally, your open and supportive management style will create
a positive environment where you and your team will be excited to
go to work each day! Your role will be to foster an atmosphere of
confidence where every team member is able to chase their
dreams!With a competitive compensation package, growth
opportunities and access to a franchise support system with
developed procedures, training and systems designed to make the
impossible, possible, what are you waiting for?We are seeking a
Center Manager to oversee a staff of eleven- twenty associates in a
top performing wax center.
Qualified applicants will be highly motivated self-starters looking
to provide team leadership, guidance, support and in a performance
You''ll earn competitive pay and benefits, plus a monthly
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employer matching 401k
- Competitive pay structure
- Hourly Wage
- Wax Pass Sales Commission
- Career Growth
- Discount on products and services
- Being part of a successful team and growing Franchise
- Income growth with performance and expanded
responsibilities.Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Goal and Sales oriented - sales experience preferred
- Have 2-5 years of retail or beauty industry experience
- Ability to work flexible days and hours.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback.
- An ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- A professional appearance at all times.
- Self Motivated to be the best
- Fully understands the importance of hospitality and great
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Reliable transportation and Punctuality is a must
- Maintain a positive, upbeat attitude, and generally like to
- Be open minded, curious and willing to learn.
- Have Computer skills (Power Point, Excel, Word, email, and
- Have the flexibility to react quickly to changing
- Possess good judgement.Job Duties:
- Desire to train, motivate, and coach a team to reach monthly
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with guests and
- Oversee all aspects of center operations and inventory
- Be experienced in scheduling, and payroll.
- Assist District Manager in hiring new associates
- Enjoy focusing on ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Maintain the EWC culture within the Wax Center.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week.
- Working directly in partnership with the District Manager and
- Maintaining a beautiful, clean, and well-managed facility.
- Selling wax passes to all guests
- Responsible for all opening and closing procedures of the
- Managing the flow of guests in and out of the center and
assisting with questions as needed
- Managing the Reservation Book regarding the guest''s requests
and associate''s availability
- Educating all guests on benefits and savings of Wax Passes and
consistency with waxing
- Educating all guests on European Wax Center''s product
portfolio, Strut 365TM and demonstrating products on guests
- Maintaining the front of the center, including, but not limited
to, restocking product shelves and refilling brochure and card
- Educating guests on current in-center promotions
- Responsible for looking ahead at the schedule on a monthly
basis, and add associates where needed
- Arriving to work on time wearing the appropriate dress code and
- Responsible for following all corporate policies and
- Create weekly or biweekly Strut Sessions
- Utilizing Strut Bloomfire as a resourceTo apply:Email contact
information, hours of availability and resume in Microsoft Word or
PDF format to Mackenzie.firstname.lastname@example.org, or by responding to
this post.Visit the company website at www.waxcenter.com for more
information.Job Type: Full-timePay Frequency:
- Bi- weeklyThis Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working
on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent
shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work
than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if
they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure
Keywords: European Wax Center - Lombard, Lombard , Store Manager, Executive , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!