Company: Lexington Health Network
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Teamwork is what were all about at Lexington Health Care,
working together to achieve positive patient outcomes. We realize
that when you collaborate, great things are possible; for your
patients, and for your career. Lexington proudly employs more than
2,500 employees allowing us to provide an immeasurable value to the
communities we serve. So much of who we are comes from being an
organization dedicated to the highest attainable quality of care
available today. In an industry filled with rapid change and
growth, our commitment to family values will never change. As a
family owned organization, we have always maintained a unique
perspective. Our reputation as a leading health care employer is
unmatched. Come see for yourself why its so fulfilling to be a part
of Lexington!This is a highly visible position in our Corporate
office, with a work schedule of Monday through Friday from 8:00AM
to 5:00PM. This is a full time position with great benefits!
- The Receptionist is responsible for the professional answering
of the switchboard phones and directing calls quickly and
efficiently to the staff members who are best able to provide
information to the callers.
- The Receptionist is also responsible for the posting of all
types of mail and packages, and the sorting and distribution of
incoming mail and packages.
- Greets visitors to the company in a friendly and professional
way and announces their presence to the people the visitor has come
- Types memos, correspondence, reports and other documents as
- Directs requests for office equipment maintenance/repair with
- Assists wtih daily printing of invoices for Accounts
- Receives ICARE calls from resident families and/or Lexington
staff. Listens and takes notes and forwards reports of calls to the
appropriate Lexington officer in a timely manner.
- Assists other departments with project requests.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties.
- Excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Power
- High customer service skills are necessary, with the ability to
be flexible to change and can multitask.
- Prior experience working in a corporate environment
- Prior experience in the health care industry preferred.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand the English language
clearly.We offer a professional work environment, growth and
advancement, training, Competitive compensation and a benefits
package including a comprehensive Medical, dental, and vision plan,
voluntary benefits, Credit Union, 401(k) savings plan with company
match, holiday pay and paid time off.Lexington Health Network
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.iCIMS Requisition ID: 2020-5953 External Company URL:
https://www.lexingtonhealth.com Street: 665 W. North Avenue Work
Keywords: Lexington Health Network, Lombard , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!