Senior Tax Accountant
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Successful, Full Service CPA firm near Chicago operating for 35+
years seeks experienced Senior Tax Accountant - Hiring Now!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael SchluterAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $70,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:Operating
for over 35 years, we are a full-service CPA firm just outside of
Chicago, providing a wide range of accounting, tax, audit,
outsourced CFO and consulting services, to assist businesses and
individuals with their financial needs nationwide. Our firm has
proven knowledge and experience in a variety of industries such as
- Manufacturing, Medical Services, Transportation, Construction,
Automotive, Printing, Computer Consulting, Advertising, Retail,
Real Estate, Not For Profit, Music, Film/Television, Entertainment,
Broadcast Media, and more. We also specialize in Certified Business
Valuations, Back Taxes, Adoption Tax Credit, R&D Tax Credit, IL
EDGE Tax Credit, Film Accounting, Music Royalty Audit, Author
Royalty Audit, Sports Industry related accounting and Tax Planning
for Veterans. Our audit services include audits of 401(k) plans,
franchisers, not for profit organizations and other small
businesses. We offer innovative, quality services in a responsive
and timely manner. We pride ourselves on our long-lasting business
relationships with our clients and the effective solutions we
provide.Why join us?
- Competitive base and overall compensation package
- Generous PTO: Vacation, Sick & paid holidays
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing & Company Match
- Group life and long-term disability insurance
- Continuing professional education
- Private offices & covered parking
- CPA/Annual Bonuses
- Meals and snacks provided during busy season
- State-of-the-art technology
- Great peopleJob DetailsRequirements:
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Accounting.
- Active CPA License or CPA Eligible.
- 2+ years of experience with a Public Accounting firm.Job
- Experience with all types of tax entities and forms.
- Work on complex engagements in accordance with professional
standards within the budget and deadlines.
- Identify and assist with implementation of tax planning and tax
savings strategies for clients.
- Prepare complicated and complex corporate, partnership and
personal income tax returns.
- Provide proper representation with taxing authorities for
clients under federal or state examination.
- Possess strong writing skills for responding to problem
resolutions for tax notices.
- Prepare financial statements, reports and records.
- Assist in the training of junior level staff.
- Cultivate new business opportunities.Desired Skills:
- Experience with tax and accounting software (Thomson Reuters
preferred, QuickBooks experience is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance and procedures for
- Familiarity with U.S. federal, state and local reporting
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate in the MS Office Suite.
- Vlookup and Pivot Table experience highly desired.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Lombard , Senior Tax Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!