Posted on: March 20, 2023
Great opportunity to join a stable company with excellent
compensation, benefits and culture! Apply today to learn more!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Kelly SnodgrassAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:A
manufacturing company offering growth and stability.Why join
- Excellent Compensation Package
- The premier company in their industry type
- Longstanding, reputable global company
- Strong management and executive team
- Excellent corporate culture with high visibility to executive
- Great work/life balanceJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Oversee the optimization of financial accounting and reporting.
Revise and expand current standard operating procedures/work
instructions to ensure proper alignment with global finance policy
and company goals.
- Establish internal controls that ensure accurate financial
reporting, control over assets, liabilities, and company
- Work with business unit heads to promote financial transparency
and align spending with budget goals.
- Ensure that ERP performance and reporting meets the goals of
the company in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting of financial results, business
metrics and cash flow forecasting.
- Lead stakeholders in development of a robust S&OP process
to ensure predictable manufacturing, maximum warehouse efficiency
and customer satisfaction.
- Manage AR & AP staff as well as the Order Management team,
report to local CFO.
- Perform and communicate analysis of:o Historical operating and
financial results/performance metricso Prospective projects and
- Identify and communicate opportunities for revenue expansion,
cost reduction, improved profit margins, and asset management.
- Ensure that the company is compliant with all tax authorities
while minimizing tax liabilities.
- Inspire a team approach and a positive work environment.
- Stay abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness
and compliance and anticipate potential changes required in the
Accounting and Finance functions.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business
administration or related field required. Master's degree/MBA/CPA
- 10+ years of experience in finance and accounting with d
increasing levels of responsibility.
- Strong technical and practical understanding of GAAP,
accounting information systems and tax planning/compliance.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Regular financial reporting to global headquarters requires the
ability to work across multiple time zones and cultures, in a
- Experience in a capital equipment environment,
electromechanical system product development, manufacturing, global
distribution, and customer service is preferred.
- Regulated medical environment experience is a plus.
- Experience in:
- Managing and optimizing high-end ERP information systems (SAP
preferred), other accounting/finance applications, and CRMs
- Strategic planning
- Financial planning and analysis
- Leading budgeting and forecast processes
- Financial reporting
- Tax compliance
- Overseeing cash management processes
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including the formation and
development of high performing teams.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated commercial acumen
and business judgment.
- Proven ability to adapt and excel in a fast paced, global
environment where change is a constant.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Lombard , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...