Senior Financial Analyst, Brand Finance
Company: Conagra Brands
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Job SummaryReporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a
strong finance business partner responsible for a portfolio for
brands. You will partner with cross-functional teams to provide
recommendations and ensure sound financial decisions are made for
the organization. You will perform complex financial analyses,
interpret financial data, present analyses along with
recommendations to management, and lead small teams on ad-hoc
projects. Responsibilities may include forecasting, Annual
Operating Plan (AOP), strategic planning, metrics & scorecarding,
and duties related to period close. Minimum 5 years related
experience preferredPosition Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive financial analysis and models for
requests related to product development, customer analysis,
competitive analysis, pricing, manufacturing investments, and
- Lead development of P&Ls for new product launches working
cross functionally to gather inputs, vet assumptions, and provide
recommendations on projects.
- Participate in the preparation and compilation of the annual
operating plan (AOP) and three year strategic plan for entire
- Update the qtrly forecast based on business changes.
Communicate changes to business partners by providing specific,
applicable, and forward-looking commentary on the changes as well
as guidance on potential risk.
- Participate in monthly consensus meeting on items such as
volume, trade, and advertising and promotional spending.
- Contribute to month-end/quarter-end close activities to ensure
completion of assigned tasks, including identification and
resolution of unusual items and issues.
- Evaluate and provide commentary for periodic metrics,
scorecards, and reportsPosition Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum 5 years of professional general business and financial
- Experience in P&L management, along with knowledge of
financial systems and general accounting concepts.
- Ability to build partnerships with internal customers, peers
and manage those relationships.
- Experience working across multiple departments to complete a
project or resolve an organizational challenge.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, including leveraging
analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful
strategies and solutions.
- Knowledge of Excel functions such as VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH,
Conditional Formatting, Pivot Tables, Conditional statements ("IF",
"OR", "AND"), and SUMIF/SUMIFS.
- Experience with SAP BPC, Power BI, or other software tools
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally
authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer
sponsorship either now or in the future.Our Modern
Workplace:Conagra's culture of collaboration enhances our ability
to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and
consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve
a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how
often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This
position requires you work from our Chicago office 3 days a
week.#LI-GS1#LI-Hybrid#LI-MSLOur Benefits:We care about your total
well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your
location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid
life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and
stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules
(subject to your location and role)Our Company:Conagra Brands is
one of -North America's -leading branded food companies. We have a
rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate
about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every
occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye -, -Marie
Callender's -, Banquet -, Healthy Choice -, Slim Jim -, Reddi-wip
-, and Vlasic -, and emerging brands, including Angie's -
BOOMCHICKAPOP -, Duke's -, Earth Balance -, Gardein -, and Frontera
-.We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and
inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit
-.Conagra Brands -is an equal opportunity employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race,
color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any
other characteristic or status protected by national, federal,
state or local law. ?
Keywords: Conagra Brands, Lombard , Senior Financial Analyst, Brand Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Lombard, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!